Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Just A LITTLE Creepy

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ever find those stories online that just make you stop for a moment and go WHAT THE FUCK?!? Well this would be one of them. [img]eek.gif[/img]

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11062676

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought you were talking about me at first BlackMagic, but then I read the article and I ain't even creepy compared to that.

    Blood stained clths, Coffin sex, scorpions...Yewwww [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] To each their own I guess.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    makes gettin the crabs kinda ....


    ppppfffffffttttttt.

    [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •